Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Force Unleashed

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

AnCapaillMor Shakk Ti was still offical alive at the start of this game. She was suppose to die in Episode III but the scene was cut. You can still see the deleted scene, I'm sure it would be up on youtube but its not considered her offical death.

Anyway I rented this game for 2 nights and got threw it in about 6-7 hours and overall I enjoyed it. Gameplay was good and so was the story.

Only major gripes is the sometimes frustration lock on system and camera and it was quite buggy at times. Was frequent clipping issues in it.

But overall was well worth playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭jim o doom

Bought and played it yesterday - would have got it Friday but was out of the country - didn't like it for the first while as I got to grips with the control system, but I must admit; I totally love it - this is definitely biased as I am a total Star Wars Fanboy - don't have toys or anything, just love the series and especially the auld lightsabre.. it's a good laugh, looks good, is a bit buggy - but it's animal great fun bating around as a sith, haven't finished it yet mind.
    To put things in perspective - I loved jedi outcast - the more recent one, the dept of that game was mind blowing, didn't really like jedi academy or jedi academy 2 because they seemed so simple in comparison to outcast - but I still bought and played em - also liked KOTOR - but never finished it as old pc died and lost the discs (something I am planning on rectifying, ditto with kotor 2).
    Never liked battlefront at all, just seemed like a rubbish version of battlefield with jedis and it wasn't for me at all.

in other words; if u like star wars, light sabres & action - go for it, I havent touched mercs II since I got it, although I will defo go back to that once I've finished the jedi game a few times over :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

"PULL IT OUTTA THE SKY!"

So fun to play, plus great story. It has problems but everything does.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

half life didn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Zarbon

o rly? That's great......your opinion. Yay!

• Advertisement
Advertisement