Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Culture Night in Galway

Options
  • 18-09-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭

I heard on the radio that tomorrow night (Friday) is Culture Night in Dublin Galway Cork etc etc, but as always I can only find info online about the Dublin events (because nothing exists outside of Dublin don't ya know)

Hardly anything about what's happening in Galway. Something in the Kenny Gallery and the Library, that's all I found.

Anyone got any info on whats happening around the city for it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭dloob

http://galwayculturenight.com/
    There is a bit in the advertiser today too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

thanks, that looks like an obvious few words to google but everytime i did i just got Dublin! thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Apparently from mates, here's a ton of smaller last minute stuff too, not on programme..
    Stuff at Galway Social Space later (no booze there though, be warned those who can't go long... :) )

I will be going to BK's at some stage, some mental happening at six and music at 9.30, but there is a TON of stuff to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

BK=Burger kings?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭bluevoice

BK's is a wine bar on Spanish Parade, opposite Thai Garden :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Oh kewl will stalk yous there so! :D

Advertisement