Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Technician

• 18-09-2008 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi I heard before of a weekend course in dublin for accounting technician course, does anyone know of this looked up every website..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 679 ✭✭✭undecided

hi dont know of any at the weekends maybe you are confusing the revision lectures which are normally on the wkend If you go to iati or other awarding body website should be able to get a list for the various locations etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭jaycen

Asap wrote: »
    Hi I heard before of a weekend course in dublin for accounting technician course, does anyone know of this looked up every website..

Do you mean part time courses?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MatureStudent

Don't know what the current position is, but in 2006, as far as I remember, IATI ran revision over 2 weekends in January/February, then 2 more in March/April. Are you registered as a student with IATI? If so they will probably send you details if the courses are on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Asap

It was a part time course ran over sat & sun 1 weekend a month i know they done one a few years ago not sure if they still run any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭onehorse

DBS and Independent Colleges are running IATI courses in the city centre, if weekend courses are on at all it may be one of them. I did IATI a number of years ago and very few people had interest in weekends especially with all the colleges around the city offering evening courses

• Advertisement
Advertisement