Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight (Thurs 18th)

Options
  • 18-09-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Could someone whos been on campus this week tell me what freshers week events are on tonight by any chance? I'm thinking of going out but I'm rarely on the Belfield campus these days so I'm a bit out of touch with whats on, nobody bothers to poster the more 'mature' campuses!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭Raemie

the game society are having a party tonight, ive never been to a game soc party but my guess is beer and halo

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Blut wrote: »
    Could someone whos been on campus this week tell me what freshers week events are on tonight by any chance? I'm thinking of going out but I'm rarely on the Belfield campus these days so I'm a bit out of touch with whats on, nobody bothers to poster the more 'mature' campuses!
    http://www.ucd.ie/events/

All here mate:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,009 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Have a look at: http://www.ucd.ie/events/ . Mmmm... hot whiskey. :pac:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Blut

Awesome, cheers guys, that events site is exactly what I needed! B&L C&E etc have surprisingly useless bebo pages this year, they were being no help.

SNAP!

— Kingsley Amis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

bnt wrote: »
    SNAP!
    AGHGHGHGG my leg:(

AGHGHGHGG my leg:(

Sorry - that was supposed to be a reference to the card game, since we both posted the same link at the same time... showing my age again. :cool:

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

bnt wrote: »
    Sorry - that was supposed to be a reference to the card game, since we both posted the same link at the same time... showing my age again. :cool:

I'd think it more likely he got you and was making a joke along with it, rather than his leg spontaneously snapped and he was informing us of that fact...

Advertisement