Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker Forum Pls Help

Options
  • 18-09-2008 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

How is it that no one can stop this chris ardis/DBC from opening unlimited accounts. can you not ban his ip or whatever. every day i turn on boards in disgust that there he is again. i find myself in the position of leaving the boards forum as im sure will a lot of regs if this is not solved.

OOP
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

^DBC :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

The poor guy just has ocd.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,568 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

How is it that no one can stop this chris ardis/DBC from opening unlimited accounts. can you not ban his ip or whatever. every day i turn on boards in disgust that there he is again. i find myself in the position of leaving the boards forum as im sure will a lot of regs if this is not solved.

OOP

You do realise that this sort of thread is exactly what he wants, yeah? Steps are being taken to sort out the issue. Best to just ignore him, and report any posts you feel might be from him. Rest assured we will follow up on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Steps are being taken.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement