Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

18 for freshers ball??

Options
  • 18-09-2008 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I was wondering is there any now DIT 2nd years//3rd years on here who went to freshers last year when they were 17??

Did they get in etc? strict on id..........?

Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it's a standard dublin night venue, under 18, not allowed in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 rover84

mufc4life wrote: »
    Hi,

I was wondering is there any now DIT 2nd years//3rd years on here who went to freshers last year when they were 17??

Did they get in etc? strict on id..........?

Thks

Why are you goin to the freshers ball?? The DIT set up a q-zar and bowling night for you u18 guys in the leisureplex. Therell be tk lemonade and tayto crisps for everyone.

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Bowling and Q-Zar COULD be fun......

Isn't college what you make it?!?!?

Ive my freshers ball ticket and id

• Registered Users Posts: 7,210 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

OP, last year the DITSU were saying that if someone under 18 was going to the Fresher's Ball, the SU would make sure they got in. You just won't be able to drink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 mufc4life

haha tanks halloween jack..that sounds good................

im bringin my gf nd she 18 so hopefully i can get in if i dnt drink..

also,rover-shrup haha

its onli da ball im talik bout.. i no tha udr ones are strictly 18s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Even if ditsu did have an agreement with Spirit last year (Highly Unlikely) regarding allowing a small number of under 18's in if they didn't drink - the fact that the venue is now The Academy and under new management, that may not be the case anymore.

Though i couldn't imagine ditsu being able to arrange such a deal with the venue in recent years - how could you enforce under 18's not drinking in a packed venue? Never mind the fact that it would be illegal for them to be even on the premises.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭spiderman1885

Any of you 17 year olds want t give me there ticket?!?!

Or buy it from you?

Advertisement