Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman's nipple stolen on O'Connell Street

Options
  • 18-09-2008 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Whilst sitting on a bus this evening I noticed that the statue of the bird with the snake around her (representative of a province??) sitting at the northeast side of the Daniel O’Connell statue is missing her right nipple. Jaysus, is nothing sacred? If you have this woman’s nipple please return it to her. Anyway, I was just wondering if I'm the first to notice this? Probably not!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

My dad told me an English soldier shot it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Rashers

It's been missing since Easter Week 1916. I thought every real Dub knew that's a bullet hole. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

What the hell were you doing checking out a statue's breasticles?

Dude, get a girlfriend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭DennisSabre

This sounds like something for the lads on Mythbusters - Lee Enfield 0.303, 100 yards .........

BTW, is the bullet still inside her?

Des wrote: »
    What the hell were you doing checking out a statue's breasticles?

Dude, get a girlfriend.

I have this statue fetish!

• Advertisement

I have this statue fetish!

I hear that's a monumental problem.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Rashers wrote: »
    It's been missing since Easter Week 1916. I thought every real Dub knew that's a bullet hole. :)

Makes you wonder what that soldier was aiming at! The GPO is rather large, and you would think, hard to miss. Methinks his mind was not on his work that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Don't think she will get it back now if thats the case...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

I sold said nipple it on e-bay in November last year... then again in March this year and four times in July :D

• Advertisement

Looks like a seagull or a pigeon has added insult to injury.

bulletshole.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Looks like a seagull or a pigeon has added insult to injury.

bulletshole.jpg

Or someone gave his biatch a pearl necklace!.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

This sounds like something for the lads on Mythbusters - Lee Enfield 0.303, 100 yards .........
    Or maybe it was Paddy with a Kar 98 in the postal hall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Victor wrote: »
    Or maybe it was Paddy with a Kar 98 in the postal hall.

If the Rebels had KAR 98's the Brits wouldn't have had a chance :D

Advertisement