Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone from Athlone?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

hi everyone i want to ask ye nice folks if there is anyone interested in airsoft around Athlone? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

AR-Mad wrote: »
    hi everyone i want to ask ye nice folks if there is anyone interested in airsoft around Athlone? Thanks

hay im not too far away just in edgeworthstown longford wats up dude

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭AR-Mad

do u go to HRTA or do you play near your locality?

AR-Mad wrote: »
    do u go to HRTA or do you play near your locality?

in longford there is a site called skirmish airsoft command but its set on hold now untill we can get the place ready for game play

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

I'm up/down the road in Mullingar if ye're looking for another victim/volunteer!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Hi Guys
    I am in Streamstown, about 20 mins from Mullingar and about 25 mins from Athlone.
    I skirmish at Predator Combat Games, The Orchard and G-Tac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

I'm in Athlone and looking to get started.
    Was going to head to G-Tac in a week or two, but if there was somewhere closer I'd rather go there.

Dacelonid wrote: »
    I'm in Athlone and looking to get started.
    Was going to head to G-Tac in a week or two, but if there was somewhere closer I'd rather go there.

there is one in longford called skirmish airsoft command it should be back up and running within the next two weeks check out the thread in the retailers section:D:D:D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭conor2469

I'm from mullingar and looking to start airsofting. I have all the gear bought, I drive aswell so if anyone is organising a group trip to one of the sites then give me a shout!

should be doing a group trip to hrta for the skills competition if you wanna tag along with the maquis you might even like our team so much you could end up joining

yeah sounds cool, keep me up to date with the goings on.

• Advertisement

will do man but i got to sleep now so tomorrow haha night guys

Any people from the midlands heading to any games this saturday? I have the day off and I'm looking to get shot at.

conor2469 wrote: »
    Any people from the midlands heading to any games this saturday? I have the day off and I'm looking to get shot at.

cant man gotta get my new car ha

amaughan wrote: »
    cant man gotta get my new car ha
    anyone interested in a road trip to the gathering this weekend ill be going through athlone so can give a lift

Advertisement