Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ahhh im P.K.U lol

• 18-09-2008 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i saw that there was other PKUS on here so i came on cuz i dont know any hahahahaha

write me back.. ta ta for now

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

:confused:

Indeed.

I googled and got this:
    Phenylketonuria (PKU) is a rare condition in which a baby is born without the ability to properly break down an amino acid called phenylalanine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Yup that's the one. Ireland has a very high PKU rate actually. Those affected by it have to eat a very low protein diet and normally supplement with Phe-free supplements. It can be difficult to manage, but not impossible, but information about it is hard to come by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭lindak

Yup that's the one. Ireland has a very high PKU rate actually. Those affected by it have to eat a very low protein diet and normally supplement with Phe-free supplements. It can be difficult to manage, but not impossible, but information about it is hard to come by

Seriously gem , where do you store all this info !! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

lindak wrote: »
    Seriously gem , where do you store all this info !! :D

Isn't it amazing the things you can learn here. :)

Thanks g'em

• Advertisement
Advertisement