Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2online.ie as bad as ever?

• 18-09-2008 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭

Its been ages since Ive been on O2, but I remember them having an appalling website.

Just trying to register on o2online.ie now, and the website keeps telling me they are 'currently upgrading the service' on and off for the last few hours.

Dont tell me they havent fixed it yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Hmmmm - i registered on it yesterday with no problems.

Having said that, they've been having probs with the site for months. Its still very slow too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

with the amount of upgrading that's done to that site it should be able to run the whole world at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

They're upgrading their billing system over the next few days they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Got registered, they were upgrading at the part where I was supposed to see a success screen, now I can log in, but they are upgrading the part you send webtexts from. ffs.

*edit* Now none of it works. Why, oh why did I pick O2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    it should be able to run the whole world

don't be silly Sam, of course the 02 website couldn't run the whole world...your delibratley misleading people with 02's capabilitys...tut tut:D

i've to shoot, i've got a security error 69 with a dupicate ban....and op thinks he has it tough:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

don't be silly Sam, of course the 02 website couldn't run the whole world...your delibratley misleading people with 02's capabilitys...tut tut:D

i've to shoot, i've got a security error 69 with a dupicate ban....and op thinks he has it tough:rolleyes:

Oh how I detest the Duplicate Ban and having to ring...them! the website is some shambles!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I've had no problems with it for ages. I'm using Cabbage for webtext though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

I have only problems with the My Account section. I'm a normal customer on bill pay but according to the bill page I'm a business customer now with separate numbers on my account. Unfortunately they wont tell me what numbers I am ;) wait for my next bill and see then... :D:D

Advertisement