Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

How do i become driving instructor?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

hey all,
    ok i want to become a driving instructor.to be a quailified instructor i have to do a test and it has to be adi or rsa approved. have been looking at a few sites on the net ism,quantum and a fas chevron course, now after looking at all of them the price varies big time. at the moment im leaning towards the fas course looks like it will cost around €900 which seems quiet good compared to the others. if any one has any feedback would love to hear realy want to start the course asap
    Thanks guys:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭driverite

You can do the quantum and the fas course pay them loads of money and from the 1st jan you can not teach because you have not done the adi course by the rsa, but do the adi course it cost €550 and you can teach from the ist of jan, a lot of these guys are saying they adi courses but they are not, the only adi approved course is run by the rsa

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement