Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

picnic in the park

Options
  • 18-09-2008 10:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

:DIs there anybody interested in going to a picnic if so let me know and we will try and arrange something.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

Count us in.. Maybe we should have a back up plan if its raining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Count us in.. Maybe we should have a back up plan if its raining?

+1

Back up plan with our weather is good thinking. Im up for it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

What dates would suit and the back up plan is a good idea.Where is everyone based then we could decide when,where etc

Well i'm dublin 15 but don't mind where we meet up. Any weekday or weekend suits me...am a lady of leisure...hahahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well i'm dublin 15 but don't mind where we meet up. Any weekday or weekend suits me...am a lady of leisure...hahahahaha!

You should try and make one of the d15 beers so :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 674 ✭✭✭gollyitsolly

Im on for it .Was in Farmleigh a few weeks ago and lots of people had small tents for breastfeeding and changing babies! I wont be breastfeeding or changing but I have a 2 man and a 6 man tent I,ll bring along and put up.:) I also do facepainting for the little ones!

Thaedydal wrote: »
    You should try and make one of the d15 beers so :)

I should do! I must check that forum out :)

I have a 2 man and a 6 man tent I,ll bring along and put up.:)

well there's our back up plan for the rain sorted...stick the babies in the two man and we'll take the six man! Ha ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭marti101

Im d7 and im on holiday for thenext 2 weeks so i can make any day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭lolly22

Hey all,

Just wondering if there was any dates decided on this as Id like to go, im easy as to where(once its somewhere in dublin that is!!!), just need notice:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement