Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N64 on PSP?

Options
  • 18-09-2008 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

is it possible to get full speed and audio? i got the daedalus PSP emulator but the ROMs dont work properly, maybe they work at 60% capacity. PS-i have 3.71 M33-4 firmware.

Mods, if this is in the wrong forum or inappropriate, do as you wish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭ongarite

No not really. The best thing to do is to force the PSP CPU speed to 333MHz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

As Ongarite said, its not possible to get fullspeed N64 but ramping up the CPU gives a little boost. The sad thing is, the developer Strmn Nrmn has given up on the project so it will never be fullspeed. Stick with the PS1 emulation instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

dang, ive read of people playing it at 100% quality, obviously their idea of playable differs from mine. is daedalus the best one out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

animaX wrote: »
    The sad thing is, the developer Strmn Nrmn has given up on the project so it will never be fullspeed.

Haha, thats funny. After all the support and Fanboi-ism he recieved. For shame!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    dang, ive read of people playing it at 100% quality, obviously their idea of playable differs from mine. is daedalus the best one out there?

Yes, daedalus is the only one really. I did get it to run at fullspeed on one part of Mario64 (the small courtyard at the back of the castle). So if you want to briefly marvel at fullspeed N64 on your psp, then go to the courtyard! Otherwise, no chance

• Advertisement
Advertisement