Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

JFK....Tours?

• 18-09-2008 10:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, if ever I get to go to JFK Airport, can one just walk around through the different terminals to see them (like the Worldport, the Sundrome tec...) or are there tours?

Or is this all restricted...

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Well you can just pul the kerb and walk into the terminal departures area. SO you will see the check in desks and maybe sample a food stand or two. However thats really all you can see, most of the best views are airside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭Fabio

But you can see all of the archetecture and stuff yeah? (Dopey question really!)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Fabio wrote: »
    But you can see all of the archetecture and stuff yeah? (Dopey question really!)

Errr......I'm sure you can......if thats what you're into. Never really liked airports myself. Wouldn't want to be seen taking too many pics though,the US security people can be a bit mad.

Advertisement