Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Month Baby flying to USA

Options
  • 18-09-2008 11:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi

Whats the story on bringing baby food on board both going to and from the USA. I have been told going should not be a problem but I wondering what the story is coming from the USA. My baby is 5 months so I will have a mixture of bottles made up and jars of food. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

Hiya Mike, i can't link you but if you do a search in this forum for a thread called 'baby's first flight' i posted some info there about our experiences. Hope it helps. Ps its on page 4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

We went the other way, boston to shannon in april. Flight was great as she slept the whole time. Stewardesses were very helpfull which can only be a good thing. Bringing baby food is fine, just make sure from the airline before you flyover. And bh best advice enjoy the trip, your baby will do fine, more likely sleep the whole trip only waking for feedings and changing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 mike99

Thank you both for that I have found that thread and found it very good.

Thanks a mill:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭the glass woman

You're welcome, and best of luck with it.

Advertisement