Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD Mixed Martial Arts club

Options
  • 19-09-2008 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭

There was some confusion as to whether UCD MMA would be continuing this year or not.I can confirm that the club will be back up and running from next week onwards.Training times are tuesdays and thurdays 4-6pm in Hall C (sports centre)
    Because we didn't have a stand at the sports expo this week ,registration for new members will take place during next weeks classes.Feel free to drop in at any time during training if you can't make it for 4pm.

Hopefully i'll see some of you there next week:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭Mick T

sounds good to me, il drop in !;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭bassman22

how come yous didn't get/have a stand at the expo - usually there is one there for all clubs even if it is unmanned...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

bassman22 wrote: »
    how come yous didn't get/have a stand at the expo - usually there is one there for all clubs even if it is unmanned...

There was a stand for us.We decided that it would be best not to sign new members until we found out whether the club would be running this year.I think the paintball club occupied our stand during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Xhristy

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Try both for a few weeks, then make up your mind :)

• Advertisement

Try both for a few weeks, then make up your mind :)

Or else do both!!!!!!Kickboxing and jiu jitsu go well together for MMA

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

is there a muay thai coach this year?

mac123 wrote: »
    is there a muay thai coach this year?

not yet there isnt.Il look into that in the next few weeks.The priority at the moment is to get the club up and running

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

ok cool, id be more interested in the muay thai side of things myself. can you let me know if you get one in?

Advertisement