Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any free parking to be had in the city?

Options
  • 19-09-2008 3:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭

Guys and gals, i'm sure this question has been put to you several times before, but i'm in a bit of a quandry. I'm new to the city, and trying to obtain a parking permit for my car is akin to looking for an audience with the pope. I work 6 days a week so i have very little time in which to obtain all the necessary paperwork. While i'm waiting for it to come through, i'm wondering is there anywhere in the North Mall/Popes Quay area or surrounding areas that has free street parking? I was told Sundays Well near the church had free parking last year but its obviously been picked up on by the council.
    Any help would be welcome. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭markok84

grenache wrote: »
    Guys and gals, is there anywhere in the North Mall/Popes Quay area or surrounding areas that has free street parking?

There is a place in Blackpool that is free, you also have to be there fairly early, its only a 10min walk from popes quay.... (a friend of mine parks there all the time and he works on Cook st.) I'll find out its exact location and let you know.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Cheers for that guys.

Advertisement