Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom wireless and Belkin USB

Options
  • 19-09-2008 7:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys, A friend of my wifes has a spanish student staying with them, she is trying to get connected to the wireless in her house on her laptop(Running win XP) and using a Belkin wirless adaptor but cant, she has entered the WEP key through the Belkin program but still nothing. She can connect to the wireless in her college. Any help with this would be greatful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Payton

Sorry the wirless is with Eircom

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Voodoo2

Try using just the windows wireless manager and not the belkin software this should do the trick, I would also recommend update the drivers as belkin usually have poor drivers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Payton

Thanks Voodoo 2, I'll try it tomorrow, the only thing is the laptop language is set to spanish and the girl hasnt got much english, so I give it a go anyway

Advertisement