Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

11 Year Old Birthday Ideas

Options
  • 19-09-2008 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Hi any advice on a birthday party for an 11yo boy. So far we have been thinking lasershooting in happydays cinema, bowling in carrick, I want to bring him to the shotgun shooting in Lough Arrow but Mrs Benny thank god has a bit of sense.

Has anyone been to the funfair in Bundoran apparently you can get a full pass for 15euro not sure ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

surfing?

apparently, you don't feel the cold through the wet suit... dunno if I believe that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

I dunno about doing this for a birthday party for him and six mates , but it would make an excellent idea for a present to get a few lessions from the surf school for a child who pretty much has everything. Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭elshambo

Couple of flagins and drop them off at dooney rock for a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

elshambo wrote: »
    Couple of flagins and drop them off at dooney rock for a few hours

promised them I would do that when they are at least 14

Advertisement