Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Most embarrassing CD's in your collection?*

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

oh God its in my head now. havent heard that in yrs. since the local "club" closed down, heh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Clare Bear wrote: »
    I seem to own almost all of the embarrasing CD's mentioned here :o Failure.

Me too...:p

Have a number of Steps songs, 2 S Club 7 albums, Aqua's first few chart singles, a few of the Vengaboys singles, Whigfield's first album, a few singles by B*Witched, Westlife album, Lolly - Viva La Radio, pretty much all of Ace of Base's singles, OTT's album, Shania Twain -Don't Be Stupid, quite a few of Britney Spears singles and one of her albums, Billie Piper's album Honey To the Bee, Dawson's Creek soundtrack, Scatman John - Scatman and Scatman's World, most of the Backstreet Boys' singles, a few Nsync singles, a few Limp Bizkit singles.

Raise ye all with Daphne and Celeste - Ohh Stick You. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

Oh god embarrassing.... im cringing as i think of what cds/tapes that are cringe worth!

lets see:
    • carter twins
    • boyzone (1st ever song they brought out!)
    • dside
    • the crowd that sang "i saw a witchdoctor.."
    • dustin (who doesn't have dustin!)
    • enrique igleasis
    • westlife
    • ott

Oh god im so so embarrassed listing the above :o:o:o:o

Advertisement