Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this the Euro Look?

Options
  • 19-09-2008 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

While reading this I came across this

My question is this: is it possible to successfully integrate this into the Euro look?

speedvest_small.jpg

Answers on a post card.

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Raam wrote: »
    My question is this: is it possible to successfully integrate this into the Euro look?

No. It only has two digits, which is useless when you're going downhill.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭TinyExplosions

el tonto wrote: »
    No. It only has two digits, which is useless when you're going downhill.

Unless it's in mph....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Unless it's in mph....

In which case, it's definitely not the Euro look:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

Hi vis? you should know better!

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Thats one of the most amazing ideas i've seen in "velocouture".
    Up there with those denim effect tights...anyone remember those!? Fantastic!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

I'm embarassed enough by what I read off the sub-inch screen on my stem without advertising it to the rest of the world. Plus I think all the craning of my neck to read whats on my back would either cause severe strain or a collision.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Highway_To_Hell

Does it have a built in HRM and cadence sensor? ;) and how about flashing lights on the sleave that come on when you raise your arm to indicate that you are turning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

'68 wrote:
    Thats one of the most amazing ideas i've seen in "velocouture".

Noooo! F*ckin' way!
    Well they were cheap, that's all I have to say.

I noticed in the video the dude had no lights...

'68 wrote:

Carrera used to have the denim effect shorts. And who can forget Castorama's dunagree kit?

rouxel90.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

:o I am sorry .. I have way too much time on my hands ...
    63460.JPG63459.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LDB

And who can forget Castorama's dunagree kit?

oh yeah! that's the look. he looks like yer man from ChuckleVision!

Hey Caroline, where can i get one of those pint counting vests, they're the sh1t!

Bring back the denim. We've seen alot of old school stuff come back out of the woodwork, its time we saw the denim again...there was a purple version too iirc?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Caroline_ie

'68 wrote:
    Hey Caroline, where can i get one of those pint counting vests, they're the sh1t!
    www.youonlyneedahivizwhilecyclingandrunk.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

'68 wrote:
    .there was a purple version too iirc?

I bet they're stashed away somewhere with an old Raleigh Weinmann top! Aero Bottles anyone?

Advertisement