Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone buy from Japzone ?

Options
  • 19-09-2008 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Anyone have any experiences with this company???

http://www.japzone.ie/contentv3/

They appear to be based in Southampton and have a base in Naas also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 seanpaul

Ye,

Im in the car trade myself - I have a small car sales business. Two days ago I noticed that they put up adds for 5 Saab estates at very low prices - I tried phoning them to get more info on my competition - the phone just rang and rang without being answered.

Then strangely two days later the 5 Saab estates were removed from carzone!...very strange.

I saw that they used pictures of cars that were the basic photos issued by trading auction companies in the UK...so basically they are buying at auction in the UK, puttting adds up on carzone, then asking for appointments while the try and ship over to Ireland.

Im not saying there is anything wrong with it, as I buy a lot of my stock from the UK, but I get my stock direct from main delear trade and my adds are full of detail and my phone is always answered.

They make a lot of claims about their cars being 100% on their webpage - yet with cars direct from open auctions you can get a mixed bag of excellent to total write-offs. They also say that each car is NCTed - yet a 2006 doesnt need an NCT anyway. Also saying they have 12000 cars available - what they mean is they have access to auctions that sell 12000 cars!

Japzone - it would be interesting to hear from other customers of this company.

I hope they turn out to be as bad as they seem - as I dont need any more competition lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

just searched for japzone here as they have some lovely cars at great prices,anyone buy off them?

Advertisement