Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USB 2.0 Flash Drive 8GB High Speed Twin Pack

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

£7.95 delivery to the Free State.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

£7.95 delivery to the Free State.

Which is why I use my friend's address in the North to get things sent to ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

to save £4? Hardly worth it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

dubmick wrote: »
    to save £4? Hardly worth it

Why not? I visit the north once a month and my friend keeps any packages for me. I wouldn't spend £8 for postage for a small parcel like this one because it's not worth it but I would spend £4, especially if I was getting something else small with it. It all adds up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I have a 4 Gig version of these USB sticks and am not really happy with it. I have a USB input on my dvd player so I use my memory stick to play video files through it. I used to have a Corsair 2Gig stick and that was fine until it broke.

So I bought teh 4Gig version of these Dane Elec memory sticks and it just can't handle playing video files. Basically whenever there is rain or anything like an explosion that fills the screen it can't handle it and the picture and sound gets really jumpy whereas the Corsair USB stick I had played everything fine.

Now obviously not everybody will be using their memory stick for teh same reason and it is probably fine for holding files and pictures etc. But they are definitely not Hi-Speed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

I have one of those.
    You will die of old age before you've written 8 Gig to it.

Advertisement