Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't stay logged in.

Options
  • 19-09-2008 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I saw a post here that seemed to have the same problem as me (but knowing my luck, my problem is worse and unsolvable :( ).

Basically, since about 4pm yesterday, I keep getting logged out if I try and do anything on Boards. I've clicked the "remember me" button, but I'm still logged out. It happens when I use Firefox 3 and IE 6. I've tried the usual clearing the cache and all that and even the ever popular "turn it off then on again" trick, but neither have worked.

I'm posting from work, so could it be a possibility that the IT admins have put in place some sort of block on the site, or sites in general? The only other site that I log into is Gmail, which isn't working, but that hasn't been working right for me for weeks, even when I log in from home.

Any ideas how I broke the interweb?

Advertisement