Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And the Most Pointless Street Performer Award goes to......

Options
  • 19-09-2008 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

....a guy who was just standing there wrapped in loo roll from head to toe. Saw him 2 days ago walking down Grafton Street. What's worse, people were actually giving him money. WTF?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

ozzyoh wrote: »
    ....a guy who was just standing there wrapped in loo roll from head to toe. Saw him 2 days ago walking down Grafton Street. What's worse, people were actually giving him money. WTF?!

Imagine someone fliicked a cigarette at him...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Everyone loves Andrex Andy!!
    So soft, and velvety...

McSavage should have won that award..

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭briantwin

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Everyone loves Andrex Andy!!
    So soft, and velvety...

McSavage should have won that award..

+10
    McSavage is Mc****. That lad is so bad. I think they should have him on the Late Late again so Marty Whelan and Derek Mooney can double team him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Septico

There was a fella there on Grafton St last week who was just standing still dressed in some silver crap.

He was obviously standing at the back of the queue when they were handing out talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

What's worse, people were actually giving him money. WTF?!
    Almost as bad as those who choose to give him even more publicity on the net!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Ah, can we not have ANOTHER McSavage thread please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Who's Mc Savage???

My Maths grind from the LC, used to go into town and busk using his mathematical talents , a whiteboard and a marker. I never seem him though, so I don't know if he was in anyway successful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

:D A Mathemagician.

Saw a crazy small dude dancing like a loony outside Stephens Green last night. Everyone was camera phoning him but not giving him any money, the pricks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Ciaran B

I don't know this fella but he can't be worse than those shams who make those glorified sand castles. I was doing that on the beach in Rosslare 20 years ago* and I didn't expect a hatfull of Euros for my troubles, I can tell you.

* = I accept I didn't make anything as cool as those Simpsons sculptures but my tirade stands.

But they're not even sandcastles!!! The one on Henry street just makes a sculpture of a dog , with a load of pups feeding off her, and it looks dead tbh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

JaneyMc wrote: »
    But they're not even sandcastles!!! The one on Henry street just makes a sculpture of a dog , with a load of pups feeding off her, and it looks dead tbh!!!

Aww, I think they're actually really cute! :o

Fair enough but why do the same one over and over again, one day he had the exact same sculptures of these dogs directly across from each other on either side of Henry Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

JaneyMc wrote: »
    Fair enough but why do the same one over and over again, one day he had the exact same sculptures of these dogs directly across from each other on either side of Henry Street.

Because that's the mold he has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭DesignLady

The idotic guy on Grafton street who takes up the whole width of the street dancing with the woman puppet... grrr:mad:

Advertisement