Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Gear Stick Head

Options
  • 19-09-2008 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭

Hope this is the right place to post.

I simply need a new gearstick head...anyone know where i could get a good one (at good price) for my vw golf? either online or in dublin/kildare?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭ustari

best place to look is usually e bay, however if you look around and find the one you want and get part number then it might be cheaper to go through your local vw dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Try halfords if you want an aftermarket one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

What mark golf is it for?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I always like a bit of head.. I tend to go to Coppers... but for gear stick knobs* I usually try halfords because ya get to see what ya're using.. It can be tricky to find a decent replacement knob for a mark iv golf if thats your car.

*plenty of knobs in coppers too

Advertisement