Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sage Line 50 Training - Any good ?

• 19-09-2008 12:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hi,

I would used to be using Tas Books 2 and will be starting a new job where they use Sage Line 50.

I was going to go on their training course which is 2 days for stage 1 and 2 days for stage 2, and was wondering has anyone done it, who uses Tas aswell and is there much difference, or will I have any problems.

Rgds

Caroline

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

If you've used 1, you've used em all. You'll adapt quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37 sawilson2003

I would agree, there is very little difference between them, and would think they are getting more and more like each other as Tas Books is actually owned by Sage

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 250 ✭✭aidan.connolly

+ 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 372 ✭✭Mr Clonfadda

You will get on fine with the basics. It would be more beneficial to do a course six months into job then you will get more out of an advanced training couse. Basic training is setting up customer and supplier accounts it would send you cracked.

Advertisement