Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dashboard Light Checked on NCT?

Options
  • 19-09-2008 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all,
    Have the NCT on Wednesday. The bulb went on one side of my dash the other day. I'm also waiting on new dials though so I'm hoping I'll have them before Tuesday so I can do both jobs at once.

Does anybody know if the dash lights are checked on the NCT? Save me taking a part half the car twice. Feckin' Ford!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cabbott

you might get away with it, depending on who you get, how much of a hurry there in, etc. i think you only need the speedo to be illuminated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭cabbott

for got to say its only a visual defect anyway, so you can go back free of charge in 21 days with no appointment to have it re checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

www.ncts.ie/nctmanual.pdf
    I don't really see a reference to it at a quick glance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Nice one. Cheers gentlemen.

Advertisement