Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Latest Forum Posts" in subscribed forums list

Options
  • 19-09-2008 12:58pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Earlier in the week (think it was Tuesday), the "Latest forum posts" table in the subscribed forums list began to dry up for me. But activity in my subscribed forums has continued unabated....

Up to then, the table was one screenful of around 30 topics extending back a couple of days since my subscribed forums are mildly busy and I'd never seen an occasion when there were fewer than 30 or so threads active in any particular week. Anyhow, it gave a useful overview of what had been happening in the forums.

Since then, when I click on the "Subbed" link on the very topmost menubar or the same link in the "Filter latest posts" box on the left, the "Latest Forum Posts" table contains links to no more than a couple of posts and I've to go into each forum individually to find out what's going on.

Any ideas?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Have you tried this link. ?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Nope -- wasn't aware this existed -- thanks.

Two questions:

1. Are there any plans to return the 'latest forum posts' to what it used to be? Or to implement something that does the same thing, but which is integrated into the normal boards interface?

2. Are there any other flags that I can pass down to the "subbed.php" list? And where's the complete list of these magical forum features?

Advertisement