Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford / Enniscorty - Looking for Singer / Producers / Collabs

Options
  • 19-09-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

Hiya, another shout for anyone in this area keen for collaborations covering most electronic music genres!
    Many Thanks,
    Matt Laws.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭DJ_Brady

hey there check out my music. www.andrewbradymusic.com
    im a singer / guitarist and write my own songs. im into arctic monkeys, the script, amy macdonald and more. please get back to me thanks. im in navan in co meath and am 20 next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

Hiya, Looking for local people really... distance is a killer with these sorts of projects!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 chrisjmc

hey there im a singer in wexford currently gigging locally. what is it your looking to do?

Looking for someone to develop some material together (hence local people so working on projects at same time / jamming ideas out)

Then sort of see what we could do with what raw material we have - i'm open to do anything including live or purely digi release etc...

Would commit to anyone who is commited also, would put heart and soul into the work to get it completed and polished for sending out as demos etc...

Fair splits all the way down.

The first sort of ideas that suit the electronic side would be an 80's type sound with modern approach - or more chilled out project with some nice songs... whatever we can do well and repeat i suppose :) - will mail my msn and we can chat in more detail if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

How electronic do you want to go with this? I would be willing to put some guitar/bass into the project where needed, seeing as how I'm from Enniscorthy and doing sweet **** all. Also wouldn't mind helping out with development of songs etc. my knowledge of synths/samples/what have is non-existent though still if you want help with a tune, I'll do it.

• Advertisement

Can probably sort something out :) - as your into music and in Enniscorthy it would be worthwhile just to hook up and maybe network / find others (even if we didn't do anything together) - It's hard in the smaller towns to get *anything* happening :)

The project would be mostly electronic, but i also play guitar/bass/drums(if i had a kit!) etc... I'm flexable and we can work out what we can do to pass some time musically :)

If we can find others who want to do more acoustic/band type music then i can help with studio/recording and just about anything else needed to help bands get moving in this area. I've got about 20 years under my belt from most areas in music biz :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 kdevilhill

what kind of bands do you listen tothat would be influential to the sort of music you want to do.for myself i am very much trying to do an acoustic rock project but i would be interested in doing a type of industrial cross project like for example diablo swing orchestra, rammstein, shotgun messiah.it would be on the moreheavier level than what i imagine you would be interested, even slightly proggy but definitely different but if it was something even slightly resembling that then i might be interested.im just 5 minutesfrom enniscorthy and play guitar.

I stopped listening to music and mostly just write these days ;)

I can develop and work with almost anything music wise - but if it's rock orientated it would need a good drummer who can also program the rhythms into a sequencer if developing material in a small project studio.

The last time i was buying albums was the era of Pantera 'far beyond driven' / NIN / Ministry etc... so know how that sort of material is put together.

To get something along those lines done well we would need drummer/programmer to keep the main drum sound on track, a vocalist suited to that scene... maybe a bass player - but that could be covered by a guitarist or just use an electronic equivelant.

Also, would this be for fun or work... live considerations would come into play if it had to go out.

Advertisement