Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Janet Jackson on stage!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

do you understand men at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I wonder if he taped it down or something, that's some mental strength...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I liked the way security guards surrounded her and pulled her away as if he'd just pulled out a gun, serious case of rape imminent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

If I had a bag of mickies, I wouldn't give her one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

He def has some giant gene's in him!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

do you understand men at all?

what a stupid question. I said he was a poor guy cos he's clearly not getting any off her, and she's turning him on to the highest degree

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

This is a bit too much!! The poor guy!!
    So he can jerk it later. He still got a lap dance off Janet Jackson! Lots of guys go to strip clubs all the time, it's not "poor guy" when the dancers don't put out. :rolleyes:

Anyways she's a slapper. And not even hot. Looks like a black Michael Jackson with fake tits. Which he may have at this stage knowing him....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,146 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Lil Kitten wrote: »
    So he can jerk it later. He still got a lap dance off Janet Jackson! Lots of guys go to strip clubs all the time, it's not "poor guy" when the dancers don't put out. :rolleyes:

Anyways she's a slapper. And not even hot. Looks like a black Michael Jackson with fake tits. Which he may have at this stage knowing him....

I think you're onto something there - perhaps she is in fact - Michael Jackson :eek::eek: Probably made a "Janet" suit with all the bits the plastic surgeons have scraped off him.

Advertisement