Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surround system - Flush and white?

• 19-09-2008 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭

Hi,

can anyone advise me on mid range amp and speakers for a surround system.
    I have a hub area set up, and points wired two front, two side and two back in the ceiling. I have another point wired to mid front of ceiling, and possibility of placing wofer below T.V. in hub.
    the hub is in effect hidden within the wall. I am hoping to keep everything flush and white.
    The living room is 4.5m X 4.5m.
    I saw something on the interweb about Bose 191 speakers. Are these any good?
    As for the amp, what power / price range should I be concidering for the room size? I would like to connect via HDMI. I believe that some problems re. direction of information exist with HDMI's anyone heard about this? Any recomendations?

regards,

Niall

Advertisement