Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Today is "crazy day"!

• 19-09-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

As in, eat what you want, or at least, eat more than you would normally, or eat something evil like a pizza or takeaway!

Everyone needs one crazy day, helps to keep you balanced, give yourself a reward for a whole week of being good, and also helps to fool the body into speeding up the metabolism and helps maintain consistent weight loss (at least, that's what I read here).

What I do is eat lightly during the day; salads, fruit etc, then tonight the plan is to have a big dirty pizza. So looking forward to that!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

I havent had a "crazy day" in over 2 months, personally my treats are tasty steaks, chops with stuffing or just grilled chicken fillet with spices on it. And i get to have em everyday :D Left out scrambled eggs...drool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

I havent had a crazy day in over a month so this weekend I plan to go totally mad as a reward for losing 7lbs. I know its not what Im supposed to be doing but I cant wait. I have eaten well all day but tonight Im going boozing, tomorrow out for a chinese and the cinema and going for a family dinner on sunday that will involve loads of high calorie foods- cant wait. Then hopefully its back on track from Monday. Im a bit scared though as I have all those foods out of my system and am worried that if I eat them again I will struggle to get back on track on Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Nah you'll be grand, you're body won't really notice once you get back to your normal eating habits on Monday. Maybe drink some green tea or something Sunday night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

I don't do "crazy days"

Advertisement