Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Notes

Options
  • 19-09-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi guys im doing the leaving cert this year and im doing 9 higher level subjects :

English
    Irish
    Maths
    French
    Music
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Physics
    Applied Maths

Just wondering does anyone have any old notes or revision books that they don't need anymore

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

Making your own would probably be more helpful tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

try http://www.zulunotes.com

A good few people have put up their own notes that they've used, including myself, I hate to see my notes going to waste! Dunno how much is up on the site that's useful to you but sure add away aswell!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭tasha1

You're not Kevin are you...?

Scoobydooo wrote: »
    Hi guys im doing the leaving cert this year and im doing 9 higher level subjects :

English
    Irish
    Maths
    French
    Music
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Physics
    Applied Maths

Just wondering does anyone have any old notes or revision books that they don't need anymore

Thanks

hey ya ive loads of notes and there done to perfection!
    but your not getting them.....they mean so much to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

what's the point in doing 9 honours? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Maybe the OP is good enough at English/Irish/Maths that s/he doesn't need to do pass but needs higher grades in the 6 other subjects for points.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 ryanj

I have LC English notes...

Advertisement