Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating latest driver for video card

Options
  • 19-09-2008 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to run Spore, but it will not start, and the manual suggests that "Updating latest driver for video card" could help.

How do I find out what my video card is? I had it written down somewhere, but I lost the note, and I need to know to update it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I just took a look at the other threads in the place, and here may not be the best place for it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I just took a look at the other threads in the place, and here may not be the best place for it.

Start -> run -> dxdiag

That'll have plenty of info, including the video card. Or just right click My Computer, choose properties/hardware/device manager.

Advertisement