Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Global Police State

• 19-09-2008 4:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi All,

If your not familiar with the New World Order, F.E.M.A. Camps, RFID Chips and Americas current economic collapse and emerging police state then this one probably isn't for you. (You can learn more on youtube by watching the federal reserve and war sections of the ZEITGEIST movie.)

However if you are informed then I'm extending an invitation your way to unite and rally a separatist union. I work in web design and plan on building an Irish site quite soon to cover the aforementioned topics.

My freinds laugh when I try discuss this seriously. I'm not a neurotic conspiracy theorist or activist. I simply need to find educated and responsible persons in Ireland who already know what this is about.

We've played a pivitol role in all of this already by voting 'no' on the Lisbon Treaty. This alone will not suffice.

Post back if your on board.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

'Conspiracies' forum for the win!

PS we know where you live. . . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭rexusdiablos

...alrite alrite, I'll go take my affairs there. I was just hoping to reach out and those were my first two posts so chalk it down as a rooky mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Not Military Forum material.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement