Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend Bets

Options
  • 19-09-2008 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Oxford v Crawley @2.70 or 1.50 win/draw
    Barnet V Bury @ 2.20
    Bradford v Bournmouth @ 1.53
    Hereford v Scunthorpe @ 2.40 or 1.36 win/draw
    Derby v Cardiff @ 1.57 win/draw
    Partick v Morton @ 1.61
    Stenhousemuir v Berwick @ 1.57
    Le Harve v Lyon @ 1.66
    AC Horsens v Odense @ 1.83
    Crusaders v Ballymena @ 1.61
    Glenavon v Lisburn @ 1/83
    IK Start v Bryne @ 1.83

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

1 Birmingham v Blackpool (Backing Birmingham @ 1.45)
    2 Liverpool v Stoke (Backing Liverpool @ 1.2)
    3 Bradford v Bournemouth (Backing Bradford @ 1.58)
    4 Le Havre v Lyon (Backing Lyon @ 1.75)

Pays 4.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

liverpool 1.2?where u get that price .

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Betfair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

well as per usual its like night follows day. liverpool fu_ck up everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

NEVER BET ON LIVERPOOL tatoo that on your screen! :p

Xavi6 is having a bad one, a few suprises in the lower leagues

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,519 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

I get fed up with the vicious cycle of someone saying don't back Liverpool, backing them again and then saying don't back Liverpool again. Leave 'em be, unless their playing United...

Well if you back Liverpool to win every game you would be ahead, but as its hard to have confidence in them winning any particular game dont stick them in an accu.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Any PL bets for the 'morrey?

Barclays Premier League
    Chelsea v Man Utd, 14:00
    Hull v Everton, 15:00
    Man City v Portsmouth, 15:00
    Tottenham v Wigan, 15:00
    West Brom v Aston Villa, 12:00

United are 11/5 to win

"Suspension Bridge! - Sun 2pm Live on SS1
    Money-Back Special
    If any on-field player is shown a red card, Paddy Power will refund all losing 1st/last goalscorer, correct score & scorecast singles on the match."

To score 2 or more goals:

Drogs 16/1 (is he fit to start?)
    Ronaldo 18/1
    Berbatov 18/1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Chelsea 5/4
    Tyrone 7/4

Double of the day pour moi.

A brace in tomorrows game? Little chance of that.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

mike65 wrote: »
    A brace in tomorrows game? Little chance of that.

Mike.

Nope, under 2.5 is attractive, but so is over 2.5.... im in a pickle at the minute trying to pick one. Game could easily be 1-0, 1-1, 2-1 or 2-0...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm going to find out the odds later but I'll probably have a punt on 3-1 and 4-1 to Chelsea. Man Utd missing their combatative midfielders, Ronaldo not fully fit,Vidic replaced by a man not fit to lick his boots and low moral after two games without a win. They've also been crap this season so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Dunno Bubs, Ronaldo looked like he was continuing where he left off last season when he came on against Villareal. A couple of good crosses, touches, and could have had at least 1 goal. I'd say if he had started against Villareal, United probably would have won! I'd also suggest that they're getting the form back after a rusty start to the season. Could be the case that United could be just back to their best tomorrow :D

ORRRRRRRR, Chelsea could just trounce us like they've been doing so far :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Anybody think Kerry to beat Tyrone is a good bet at 8/13?? Lumped on this meself.Actually think 8/13 is fairly generous.:D

Dave! wrote: »
    Dunno Bubs, Ronaldo looked like he was continuing where he left off last season when he came on against Villareal. A couple of good crosses, touches, and could have had at least 1 goal. I'd say if he had started against Villareal, United probably would have won! I'd also suggest that they're getting the form back after a rusty start to the season. Could be the case that United could be just back to their best tomorrow :D

Yeah but the reason that he didn't start is because he isn't fit and whenever a one man team's "one man" isn't fit or starting it's best to oppose. To clarify, I'm not saying that all the other players are useless, but the team is so reliant on Ronaldo that without him they're lost, like Totti and Roma. Also, United's form this season has been exceedingly poor and when we have looked good this season we have looked great. Think it could easily happen but it's still optimistic

I have settled for Chelsea at 5/6 with 20 quid, draw Chelsea at 4/1 for a tenner and Chelsea -1 at 9/2 with 30 euro

Utds starting 11 looks worth betting against alright. Need to see Chelsea line up and bench first though.

Mike.

Advertisement