Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sometimes its good to be an admin.

• 19-09-2008 5:34pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

None of that waiting around for someone to create a forum for ya :)

So, here you go. Go nuts. Get naked. Hump Squigs if thats your thing.

Dev.

ps: we'll need to decide on a moderator too, it can be the guild leader or someone else if they want to spread the work load around.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

pps: w00t! first post. I actually hardly ever get to say that ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

2nd.... damn you DeV! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Nice one...
    I've already rolled on a different server due to a RL friend choosing it already, but might be tempted to try another class on Azgal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Just make sure you roll on the correct side, which as those in the know know is the wrong side.

Just make sure you roll on the correct side, which as those in the know know is the wrong side.

Order scum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

join the dark side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

DeVore wrote: »
    None of that waiting around for someone to create a forum for ya :)

So, here you go. Go nuts. Get naked. Hump Squigs if thats your thing.

Dev.

ps: we'll need to decide on a moderator too, it can be the guild leader or someone else if they want to spread the work load around.
    Does this mean there can finally be a legitimate complaint on Helpdesk where a mod/admin really did abuse their power? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

the question really is which of the two guilds is the more dominant force and deserves this forum?? :p

Destruction ftw!!

That said would it be better to have a Warhammer Guild order & Warhammer Guild Destruction forum?
    Either way its great that we have a guild forum one way or another. Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭ThE_IVIAcIVIAIV

destruction guild winning out so far in members :D
    the order isn't even set up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭whatduck

Ye if Order gets a decent guild together it would be nice to have a separate forum for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's somehow ironic that a chaos guild should be organised before an order one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

i wouldnt mind modding the forum, ive done mod on a couple of other forums in the past (not boards)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

DanOB wrote: »
    i wouldnt mind modding the forum, ive done mod on a couple of other forums in the past (not boards)

Shouldn't you be doing your physics homework?

Maximilian wrote: »

BURN!!! :pac:

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

R0ot wrote: »
    BURN!!! :pac:

I wonder how the laws of thermodynamics or whatever it is relates to a full combustion fireball from my Bright Wizard.

Oh yes and die chaos scum etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭DanOB

Maximilian wrote: »
    dont have any today.. i dont get homework everyday u know..

Advertisement