Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Casuals

Options
  • 19-09-2008 5:45pm

Hi, Just wondering if anyone would be interested in this idea..

Goal: To have 10-15 close, casual players in a small guild who can only play the odd full day and then in the evenings (after college, work etc.) and to just play together and progress thru questing together and then more importantly, 5-10 man instances at level 80.

As it stands i've just re-rolled a paladin and I dont really have much time to do all the big raids and I was just wondering if there was any interest in the idea!

If there is, ill elaborate more :)

Server - EU The Maelstrom - Horde

Cheers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I'm playing with The Irish Guard at the moment, as are my wife and son. Shift work however will dictate that I wont be able to play hardcore at the end game, so at the moment for me its gonna be casual but committed if you get my drift. Speak to some off guild leaders, Badvoc on Terenas and he will let you know if you would fit in there.

Otherwise why not just build up a good network of friends who you can quest with.

sounds cool, theres actually about 8 of us in the guild now and constantly doing instances so its cool! what server are you on? horde?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Horde on Terenas. Whisper Badvoc or Grimvil. My name is Ansidhe in game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Berns

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

GJ babes im with ya dont worry :)

Priest should be transfered for when I get home.

• Advertisement
Advertisement