Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile - Blackberry Pearl

• 19-09-2008 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hello there.

I got myself a blackberry pearl which is unlocked. I (stupidly) just signed up to a three network 12 month contract (I think) pay monthly deal. I should have gone for Vodafone because they officially support the pearl but anyhow.

I was just wondering if there is any way to access the internet through the pearl on 3? I saw the post with all the connection settings but I've no idea where to enter these in...

I'm also having issues with text messages, only about half of them send. Again, I saw the mms settings in the thread and again I've no ideas where to enter this info in.

Am I missing something here? Is there anyway to change my mind and go with Vodafone? (I only signed up for three about 2 weeks ago)

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Advertisement