Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which e-reader?

Options
  • 19-09-2008 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

am looking for a decent e-reader that will allow me to have the biggest search available for downloadable books.

The sony 505 e-reader seems to have the most publicity but I don't know how many books will be available to download from there site.

any info?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Apparently there are two big announcements coming up over the next few weeks in the e-reader world.

I think iRex (?) are unveiling a new fancy touch-screen jobbie on Monday, and Sony are unveiling a new one next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Apparently there are two big announcements coming up over the next few weeks in the e-reader world.

I think iRex (?) are unveiling a new fancy touch-screen jobbie on Monday, and Sony are unveiling a new one next month.

cool. Any link to this news?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

http://www.engadget.com/tag/e-reader/

Keep an eye on that, any e-reader related news will appear there!

Advertisement