Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ranges in Kildare

Options
  • 19-09-2008 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭

Guys

I will be in the Newbridge area next week with work. Can anyone suggest a range in the vacinity that will be open in the evenings?

Regards

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

kerryman12 wrote: »
    Guys

I will be in the Newbridge area next week with work. Can anyone suggest a range in the vacinity that will be open in the evenings?

Regards

DRC or DTSC are the closest I know of. Both are near Brittas in Wicklow.

What kind of range are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Theres a range out near Nurney, one of the lads that posts here is involved uses the name ned muldoon, might be worth sending him a pm.
    from Newbridge your about an hour from midlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭kerryman12

thanks guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭BOBTHESHOOTER

Range Directions, I am sure the lads at Harbour House could accomodate you.

you the man bob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 803 ✭✭✭tonysopprano

At junction 13 (South) on M7 take slip road and follow signs for Nurney. Continue through village and on for 2.5 miles to second crossroads (pub on far right corner) and turn right. Continue for half mile and you will see traffic safety mirror on left and gate on right. Drive on down to range. You have arrived

If you can do the job, do it. If you can't do the job, just teach it. If you really suck at it, just become a union executive or politician.

thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 1,335 ✭✭✭newby.204

what type of range is it lads rifle/pistol/shotgun??

Advertisement