Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oscarbravo destroying the politics forum - AGAIN

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭SlabMurphy

GuanYin wrote: »
    Yes, we're very close. :rolleyes:

Hey, we can try get OB to lift the ban and then see how long I think you should be banned for instead.

How is that for fairness?

Don't reall care at this point. Say what you like, but he HAS stopped throwing infractions and bans around the place like confetti since the oscarBravo's "infractions" and impartiality thread. So he - and by esxtension yourself ofcourse - have the hump. I see your a mod on the soccer forum, well you'll never have to worry about banning me there, cann't stand the sport, doubtless though you and Oscar play a lot together :)

Gotta go......don't know if I'll be arsed to be back.......and if I'm not back, don't forget who clipped your wings with the oscarBravo's "infractions" and impartiality thread ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

SlabMurphy wrote: »
    Don't reall care at this point. Say what you like, but he HAS stopped throwing infractions and bans around the place like confetti since the oscarBravo's "infractions" and impartiality thread. So he - and by esxtension yourself ofcourse - have the hump. I see your a mod on the soccer forum, well you'll never have to worry about banning me there, cann't stand the sport. Though why you like it :)

Gotta go......don't know if I'll be arsed to be back, boards.ie = boooooring
    o/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

we'll just have to try and muddle along without you, but hey it's better to have loved and lost, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Don't reall care at this point. Say what you like, but he HAS stopped throwing infractions and bans around the place like confetti since the oscarBravo's "infractions" and impartiality thread. So he - and by esxtension yourself ofcourse - have the hump. I see your a mod on the soccer forum, well you'll never have to worry about banning me there, cann't stand the sport. Though why you like it :)

Gotta go......don't know if I'll be arsed to be back.......

OB has been away alot of late, so don't worry I'm sure he'll be back to leading the censorship and oppression of your political ideals soon enough.

I don't quite know what the rest of your post means, but I can only guess it is as informative, intelligent and interesting as your usual posts.

I'll miss you......

[edit] I see you edited to make your post somewhat coherent. - I asked OB to have my babies, but he was somewhat reluctant due to the fact we only exchanged first names last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

You know, I think I will bake (read as buy) Oscarbravo a cake for when we meet next.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

At this rate we're going to need some sort of vetting procedure for Feedback threads about Politics, given that there are so often people who either can't read the rules or have some sort of Napoleonic conviction that those rules don't apply to them.

I endorse the idea of cake for OscarBravo. Perhaps in the shape of a big paddle with "clue-stick" written on it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

I know how to settle this, we make two footy teams, the 'I HAT OSKERBRUVO' team and the 'I LUV OSKY' team, they settle it over a 5 a side and let that be the end of that.

Any takers? Bags not in goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Does anyone find the word "Destroy" slightly erotic?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I know how to settle this, we make two footy teams, the 'I HAT OSKERBRUVO' team and the 'I LUV OSKY' team, they settle it over a 5 a side and let that be the end of that.

Any takers? Bags not in goal.
    I'll volunteer to referee it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

<_<

>_>

The cake is a lie...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

heil bravo?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

The great irony is that as someone who has been entrusted to see free and fair debate, he's actually the very one who's pushing his own agenda and destroying the politics forum.
    As are you.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,235 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

he's actually the very one who's pushing his own agenda and destroying the politics forum.
    I might be daft, but I've never seen Bravo wave a colored flag in Politics. But im not bothered with half the karp that goes on in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I see your a mod on the soccer forum, well you'll never have to worry about banning me there, cann't stand the sport, doubtless though you and Oscar play a lot together :)

OMG, next he'll be on the GAA board! :confused:

No to Celtic Jerseys says SlabMurphy!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

This thread.

Is over.

norton_locked.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement