Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone Chaos on the Collectors Edition?

• 19-09-2008 8:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭

I got the collectors edition and when I started, I got a few mails in-game with my bonus stuff. One of them was a funky looking face that has an eye in the forehead. It tells you to go to a merchant who dyes stuff and they'll allow you to use it.

So I do this and get a funky looking eye in the middle of my forehead. And 10 minutes later, it's gone. Now, I didn't really read any blurb with it, so I was wondering if anyone else got the special edition and this face thing? I thought maybe it's either a glitch or it was an item with a time limit that ran out (and apparently had bugger all bonuses for me. :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

humanji wrote: »
    I got the collectors edition and when I started, I got a few mails in-game with my bonus stuff. One of them was a funky looking face that has an eye in the forehead. It tells you to go to a merchant who dyes stuff and they'll allow you to use it.

So I do this and get a funky looking eye in the middle of my forehead. And 10 minutes later, it's gone. Now, I didn't really read any blurb with it, so I was wondering if anyone else got the special edition and this face thing? I thought maybe it's either a glitch or it was an item with a time limit that ran out (and apparently had bugger all bonuses for me. :(

There's a bug where it disappears if you zone. Log out and in and it should reappear. It's a known issue and should be sorted soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Dammit, and I looked so cool in my gold armour and my third eye. And if I log out it'll be another 30-60 minutes before I can show off how gorgeous I look. DAMN YOU CHAOS GODS AND YOU WARPED SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,488 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

humanji wrote: »
    Dammit, and I looked so cool in my gold armour and my third eye. And if I log out it'll be another 30-60 minutes before I can show off how gorgeous I look. DAMN YOU CHAOS GODS AND YOU WARPED SENSE OF HUMOUR!!!

Same happened to my bug eyed, learing goblin face.

Advertisement