Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please :(

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Hey, Egar will prob be on later to fill you in, the last I heard his bandage has been removed and his stiches may come out the week after next. The vet is happy with his progress and says he's doing well. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I had opened a seprrate thread with pics of Scottie walking shortly after his OP as I felt it deserved a seperate thread :). It can be viewed here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055400335

I have been to the vet with him yesterday and the bandage has been taken off. Although I expected a new bandage to be put on the vet thought it was better to leave it off to let air on and I've got antibiotic spray to put on as often as I can. He pretty much leaves it alone although he cleans it. He is eating well and really amazes me how well he can already walk.

Again, thank you to all those who have rooted for him, sent messages of encouragement and helped with the bill. I will keep you updated and no doubt Helena will be as well as soon as she gets her mittens on him :D.

Advertisement