Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Fire Arrest

Options
  • 20-09-2008 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭

Very surprising news about the arrest made today of a man in relation to the fire that claimed the lives of two fire fighters.

The identity of the detained person will cause ructions.

And more surprising news to come it seems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

ahh i was wondering why TV3, RTÉ vans and a whole pleather of journalists were down at the police station all day today.

this mush be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Splendour

And I was curious as to why there were a few camera people at the scene of the fire yesterday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what the owner of the buiding or future developement?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

No speculation here please. Go to the news and media forum if you want to discuss what's in the news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Peared

My post was not speculation.

• Advertisement

I didn't say it was, I said I didn't want any in this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

Delete...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

andyman wrote: »
    Delete...
    And a good job too andyman.

A post like that left unedited would have gotten you a siteban.

Immature is too kind a phrase for that post.

(Mods can see the history of edited posts)

Off topic bull**** removed. darren254 - if you've a problem, PM me or take it to feedback. You're adding no value here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

Where's the link to this story?

Can't understand why mods are forever sending threads this way and that way because of an uncrossed t or no dot on an i. It's local news - should have just left it where it was.

• Advertisement

Where's the link to this story?

Can't understand why mods are forever sending threads this way and that way because of an uncrossed t or no dot on an i. It's local news - should have just left it where it was.

No link was ever provided. There were some posts that were deleted as they were libellous and/or outright trolling - not for the sake of it.

If it can be discussed factually, then the thread can stay, but if the posts continue in the same way they did, then it will be locked down.

If you've a problem with the moderation, feel free to send myself or Mike a PM, or take it to feedback. I won't say it again on this thread.

darren254 permanently banned for trolling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Thread closed. It's going nowhere. If you can't have a sensible, reasoned and FACTUAL discussion, there's no point having the thread open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement