Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC fascia and Soffit

Options
  • 20-09-2008 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

boring grownup question everyone - have a typical 4 bed semi, need to get PVC fascia and soffit as the timber on the front of the house seen better days - seems to be loads of cowboys at this gig - anyone recommend a decent, honest crowd that'll do this job for me? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭rstans

Look up a lad called Mick Delahunte (not sure of the spelling of his surname). He did my house and is good. He usually advertises in The Post.

• Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Hi Langer,

PM'd you info for a fella that did my house last year - fantastic job, very reliable and hardworking!

SM!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

supermouse wrote: »
    Hi Langer,

PM'd you info for a fella that did my house last year - fantastic job, very reliable and hardworking!

SM!

If he did a good job and you would recommend him then you should name him here so that anyone else doing a search will have the information .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

A & J Crowe done a few jobs for me in the past. good price, good work , no bullsh1t approach .

086-2622639

061- 455006

• Registered Users Posts: 24,314 ✭✭✭✭phog

You cant beat Eoin O'Shaughnessy, good job and very reasonable. Good workers, He does Windows as well as fasia's & soffits. He has done work for a lot of my family and none of us have had a problem.

Tel. 061 392379

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

anybody care to divulge how much a job like that would cost? estimate even?

Advertisement