Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saudi Arabia takes the Mickey (Mouse).

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

SeanW wrote: »
    Thoughts?
    They sell lots of oil, they buy lots of weapons. Did no one tell you that you're not suppose to highlight any wrong doings of such countries so long as the West is the beneficiary.

sshhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭McArmalite

clown bag wrote: »
    They sell lots of oil, they buy lots of weapons. Did no one tell you that you're not suppose to highlight any wrong doings of such countries so long as the West is the beneficiary.

sshhh
    Good point there clown bag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Those Saudis are an mad bunch.

What annoys me is that in western countries muslims get angry if their religion or culture isnt accomadated. (For example the wearing of headscarfs in school.)

Yet in saudi arabia christains arent allowed wear a crucifix in public and jews arent allowed in the country.

Makes me hope islam never becomes dominant in any western country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Yet in saudi arabia christains arent allowed wear a crucifix in public and jews arent allowed in the country.

Thats is because allah is the divine creator and anyone who doubts that is obviosuly wrong.

I know this one muslim dude who has emigrated to Ireland with a long time. He doesnt like his daughter hanging out with white Christians. Legend of a guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

If only they were taking the mick. Arabia is one of the worst countries in the world and I'm ashamed the west deals with them at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Hey lets not turn this into an Islam bashing thread ... Saudi Arabia with its extreme and twisted version of Islam doesn not represent all Muslims and Islamic religious beliefs.

What is worrying though is that they are spending billions trying to spread Wahabbisism throughout the Muslim world and somebody really needs to do something about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Playboy wrote: »
    Hey lets not turn this into an Islam bashing thread ... Saudi Arabia with its extreme and twisted version of Islam doesn not represent all Muslims and Islamic religious beliefs.

What is worrying though is that they are spending billions trying to spread Wahabbisism throughout the Muslim world and somebody really needs to do something about it.

Yadayadayada.

Saudi Arabia is truer to Islam than most countries.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

...in other words, "I'll turn this into an Islam-bashing thread if I want."

Not on my watch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement