Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avoid these apartments

Options
  • 20-09-2008 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

If your looking for digs avoid the setanta and oriel apartments stayed there a few years back ,sure we had a great time ,but im not jokin i had to get myself a tetnis shot the place was filthy :pac::D:pac::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chrisi313

Where abouts are they? Never heard of them before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I too am interested in which apartments you are referring to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 devereux08

not sure of the road name but if you pass the front of college on your right they will be on your left couple a hundred metres.

• Subscribers Posts: 689 ✭✭✭FlipperThePriest

They're on the Dublin road - big square building (kind of like a prison) and inside isn't much better - block walls, not even plastered, cold primitive storage heaters and a tool of a security guard! Not nice!
    Free internet promised but it's one line shared between the whole 2 blocks - pointless! But the management are sound and it is safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Are you taliking about the college owned apartments across from the the toyota garage?
    Ive never stayed in them but they looked alright to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Yeah, they are the ones opposite Marrons garage.

They are supposed to be crap tbh. I've never been in them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

i was in them once but i was drunk and can only remember that they were tiny

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭loveroflight

I booked a room in the Dkit college apartments and had to cancel days later for a particular reason. They kept €300 of my deposit, even though they had no trouble renting out their rooms. They won't answer my letters. I can't afford this!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I booked a room in the Dkit college apartments and had to cancel days later for a particular reason. They kept €300 of my deposit, even though they had no trouble renting out their rooms. They won't answer my letters. I can't afford this!!!!!!

as far as i know the college apartments are let out by some other company and not the college themselves, have you contacted the students union for help?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

No offence but it clearly states that this will happen when you pay your deposit, unless your reason is deemed a "special circumstance", I doubt you'll get any response. Sorry :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement