Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

sewage pipe

• 20-09-2008 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

hello can anyone please tell me what angle a sewerpipe should be??ie a drop of say 100mm every 5m of pipe! any help would be much appreciated
    thank you for ur help again guys

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Usually in the range of 1:60 - 1:100. So your average would be a fall of about 1:80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Usually for PVC pipes I specify:
    100mm bore, minimum fall of 1:60. (ie., 100mm drop in 6m travel).
    150mm bore, minimum fall of 1:90. (ie., 100mm drop in 9m travel).

• Registered Users Posts: 28 chrisinwestcork

as usual quick and good infomation thank u very much and like i said im more than happy to answer any welding related questions....................... just to help and give something back to the board cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

as usual quick and good infomation thank u very much and like i said im more than happy to answer any welding related questions....................... just to help and give something back to the board cheers
    Good man, you never know when you could be called on :)

Advertisement